Monday, September 27, 2010

What Now?

Okay, another blog on being successful right? NO WAY!  If you think I am the run of the mill average success guru type, boy are you in for a surprise!  First, I do not believe in the "money is the key to success" formula. Do I think money is important in being successful? Yes, but it is just a tool - an important tool - but not the only tool. I believe that the most important key to being successful is living a life that is abundant in ALL areas.

In the next blog or two I will tell you a bit of what brought me to this point in time and this place. I, never in a million years, would have considered myself some kind of success teacher and as we go through the next few weeks I will explain to you how this all came about.

I will tell you that I live a great life!  I am grateful for everything and everyone in it!  I get everything I want - yes, everything!  AND I am going to work with you and show you how you can get everything you want also. No, this is not some hype on selling the next best product or supporting some feel good program. This is nuts and bolts success in all areas of your life. So, SUBSCIBE will ya?  If you do subscribe I will send you a free Korean Cookbook with a ton of great recipes in it!

Until next time!

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment